Bitcoin Wallet review
Published & copyrighted by Bitcoin Wallet developers
Free-root.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Have your Bitcoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Bitcoin Wallet is the first mobile Bitcoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Less is more: No support for alt-coins or tokens. No unnecessary features.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
• Safety: Supports SegWit and the new bech32 format.
• Privacy: Supports Tor via the separate Orbot app.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
Use at your own risk!
Varies with device
Bitcoin Wallet developers